Snippetfox is a bookmark manager for organizing weblinks on a big canvas. At the same time, Snippetfox is a Sticky Notes board designed to enhance productivity. By focusing on the essentials, the app is surprisingly lightweight.
The main purpose of Snippetfox is to structure the content and information of websites in a visual context. Each link box has a Go button to launch websites on the standard browser, providing conventient access to the specified URL.
The background canvas is scrollable horizontally and vertically with an area that can be expanded to very large sizes. Snippetfox offers functionalities like multiple tabs, item search or item list for processing the workbook.
* Create Link Boxes easily via left-click. Link Boxes can be moved freely on the canvas
* 500 Link Boxes per Tab
* Edit title, URL and notes/ keywords text fields
* Select, copy and tabify Link Boxes (tabify = create a new tab from selected items)
* Apply default color to selected Link Boxes
* Item List for active tab or all tabs
* Search Link Boxes by title, URL, notes/ keywords
* Tabify search result
* Clone Tab
* Save Workbook, Load Workbook and Export Tab as Workbook
* Comprehensive documentation including Snippetfox Help, Create Helper Tab and Frequently Asked Questions
* Lightweight app (tested on a Mac Mini 2011 with 2GB RAM)
* High standards of privacy, transparency and clean code
* No collection of personal data
* Sandboxed local app with no underlying server components
* No advertising, analytical tools or third party SDKs